November Wrap Up | Day Drunk: November Wrap Up

December 1, 2014

November Wrap Up


Hello, Yuletide! I can't believe it's time to start Christmas shopping soon - like, right now! Here are some of my favorite posts from this month:

Accidental Light Painting: Streaks of pretty lights - why and how!

Morning Over Mono: A Poem: Dawn breaks and poetry is inspired

Orange Season: A girl dressed in orange stalks through the woods

Manchester Hot Glass: Glass blowing 101

Go: WWOOF-ing!: Adventures farming in South Dakota <3 <3

I have also been trying to utilize Instagram more these days to stay in touch with family and friends. No lie, I've been cheating a bit because my phone and tablet have pretty shitty cameras. You know, gotta keep it crisp!

 
Go ahead, follow me!

Despite the foot of fresh snow (and the impending forecast - whomp), AGP and I have a pretty packed December including plenty of trips to Boston, Maine, and Connecticut. And after new years we have an AWESOME road trip planned to while away the frozen months like some youthful snowbirds before jumping back into tiny house building in the spring. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment