5: Winter Textures | Day Drunk: 5: Winter Textures

December 24, 2014

5: Winter Textures


As excited as I am to escape Vermont for warmer, more southerly climates on our upcoming road trip, I will definitely miss the perma-snowed-in vibe of winter in the Great White North.

With everything covered in approximately 12 inches of old crusty snow, finding fresh winter textures was a bit difficult, so I bent my own rules to include some seasonal pretties.

One

Cat prints in the snow! Too cute.

Two
 
Birch bark + lichen + moss + snow = beautiful!

Three

Hemlock boughs heavy with snow

Four

Moss on macro. I am in LOVE with this picture.

Five

Snow on the back porch steps.

Bonus

A tarp covering our boat laced with icicles.

PS, check out my fall textures here! Hope you have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment