Home, Vermont | Day Drunk: Home, Vermont

September 6, 2013

Home, Vermont

It's official: I have moved to Vermont! It's rural madness! I really never thought of Vermont as a place I would move, but I suppose this particular house, town, and county falls well within my territorial purview. Yes indeed-y, I have planted myself down a dirt road many miles from anything that could possibly be called "urban". Seems appropriate for me.

Behold some of the delicious details of our home:


This house is easily the most inspiring and beautiful space that I have ever had the luck of calling home (sorry Mom and Dad!!). There are a lot more exciting gems to come (wait until you see the kitchen!), and I don't want to blow my photo load in one place. Hopefully the next post will contain a tad less braggadocio... But don't count on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment